- We are still trying to figure out Charlie's skin issues. He definitely has eczema so we're dealing with that, but we're also still puzzled as to why his diaper rash won't go away. I've been using disposable diapers thinking that there may have been something in the cloth that was irritating him, but my doctor suggested using only cloth and changing him as frequently as possible. Keeping the diaper area open and exposed to the air is the goal. Hopefully we can get this under control soon.
- The last 2 Sundays have been kind of difficult at church. Charlie desperately needs a nap, but he doesn't seem to want to fall asleep there at all. John and I have spent our time during the service pacing the cry room trying to get him calmed down. Kind of the opposite of his usual disposition. We'll get this figured out soon as well, I'm sure.
- Charlie is off the charts in both height and weight...
- 1 month: 15 lbs. 8 oz (1 month, 10 days, 16 lbs.), 24 1/4" (above 95th percentile for both). Head circumference- 40 1/2 " (above 90th percentile)
- 2 months: 18 lbs. 5 ozs. (1 month, 10 days, 18 lbs. 13 oz.), 26" (above 95th percentile for both). Head circumference- 43" (above 95th percentile).
- Charlie has been sleeping next to the Matt Kemp bobblehead doll a lot lately. Whenever he falls asleep, Henry likes to sneak Matt right next to him. It's pretty cute :)
- Henry says "Charlie" like this..."Hi-yah".
- Charlie is still giving us LOTS of smiles these days. Despite all of his skin issues he is such a happy baby!