12.13.2011

Under the weather...

Both boys have colds. Henry has become quite varied in his snot wiping locations. I am finding snot EVERYWHERE. He wipes his nose on the couch cushions, the pillows, hand towels, blankets, my pant leg, etc. Nothing is safe. If I earned a dime for every time I cleaned up all of his snot swipes and all of his toilet misses, I think I'd be one rich lady. Such is life around here right now.

I've been trying to keep the boys home more than usual in hopes of getting them to feel better. I don't want our Christmas festivities ruined by sickness. That would be a huge bummer!

Charlie's been doing lots of sleeping...


And Henry's been doing lots of video watching (and some sleeping too). I think he's figured out that when he's sick I let him lay on the couch and watch videos...He'll be attempting to use this to his advantage in the future, I'm sure...

Hopefully these colds won't linger!

No comments: