4.12.2012

Wiebe Easter...

 Easter Sunday was spent at church, then napping, then at Grandpa Bob & Grandma Sharon's house for dinner and dying eggs.  It was a very fun and relaxing day for us. 

After the boys took their naps I finally got around to taking pictures of them in their Easter outfits.  Charlie wore Henry's old Easter outfit, which I was thrilled about!  And I dressed Henry to match but I exchanged the blue vest for the blue sport coat.  Henry looked a bit absent-minded professor-ish with his jacket and disheveled hair, but still cute.  I didn't get a perfect picture, so I included some of the good ones...






Any day is a great day for tennis with Grandpa Bob...



We did a little egg dying...
 

A little backyard golf...



Then the egg hunt...




Doesn't Charlie look so old in this picture?  He has so much hair (way more than Grandpa Bob ;)

We missed Aunt Jill, Uncle Jay, and Ruby, but we can't wait to see them this weekend at the MCC Sale!

No comments: