10.13.2013

Corners of Our Home: Indoor Garden...

I've been working on sprucing things up around the house lately.  If there's anything I've learned from my experiences of welcoming new babies into the family it's that I spend lots of time sitting on the couch staring at my house and get all sorts of ideas about how I want to change things up.  SO...I decided to try and get ahead of those feelings a little bit and pick some of the areas that I will see the most and change them up a bit.

The shelves across from the couch were my first fix.  The boys and I decided to turn the top of the shelves into a little indoor garden.  We bought a few plants (and the boys contributed some chives from Bible Study) and now we have a happy little space that I can stare at while spending gobs of time nursing on the couch.  I think it's going to work out well.  I don't expect to stay satisfied with this forever, but hopefully this will at least get me through Christmas ;)

No comments: