- Luke was dedicated in church on Sunday, April 27th! Such a special day. His grandparents and Aunts & Uncles were there to help us celebrate. (Poor Aunt Jill had to miss because she got a horrible flu all while being 36 weeks pregnant! Poor Jill!) After church we had lunch to celebrate Luke's dedication and Henry's 5th birthday!
- Luke is still a pretty happy little guy most of the time. I just wish he would nap better! His naps are still pretty much 30-45 minutes long 2-3 times per day. I just can't get much done! He is happiest when he has mom or dad holding him or sitting by him and is in near vicinity to his brothers. They make his day!
- Luke still loves his baths in his new bath seat.
- He also still loves swinging in his swing outside.
- We are still battling his cradle cap and are finally seeing some of the scales fall off. It seems like it is taking forever!
- His red hair seems to be hanging on, so we'll see what happens there.
- Henry and Charlie are such big helpers. If Luke gets fussy they are always willing to come and talk to him and bring him toys. I am so thankful for them! This is what makes a third baby easier than a first!
- We love our little boy lots!