- Luke is pulling himself up to his knees on anything he can get his hands on: table legs, bed frames, ottoman, couch, dressers, kitchen cabinets, etc.
- He is getting quite good at crawling backwards.
- He is now able to roll all around the floor and get himself back to sitting position. That was his biggest accomplishment this week!
- Luke has been a horrible napper the past few days, as in won't nap in his crib at all. Consequently he's been needing to go to bed at 7 instead of 8. The earlier bedtime is nice, but it doesn't make up for the missed naps in my mind.
- Luke is the happiest when his brothers are around. Tonight Henry was cracking him up by simply brushing his teeth. Simple pleasures for this little guy!
- Still trying to introduce solid foods, but he isn't ready for them. He barely swallows anything I give him, as his tongue still pushes the food out instead of pulling it in. This is fine with me, I find this early feeding stage pretty annoying since I am still nursing him full time, but just letting him experiment with the food.
- Luke has the sweetest smile and the cutest head of red hair. We just love him to pieces!