12.27.2017

Luke: Week 33...














33-week highlights:
  • This was a big week!  Luke is pulling himself up on EVERYTHING now, and he is crawling forward!  He doesn't have the smooth crawling motion mastered yet, but he is definitely moving forward.
  • This stage of pulling up and crawling is so brutal!  He will pull himself up but then his legs will wobble and he will topple down and hit is head on the floor, or he will open a drawer to try and stand up, but as he stands, the drawer will slam shut on his fingers.  I feel like I can't take my eyes off of him for fear he is really going to hurt himself!  Poor guy!
  • Luke took a one 1-hour nap and a 2-hour nap last week, so hopefully that is a sign of good things to come in the napping department.  We have VBS next week, so I'm sure that will mess up any sort of nap triumphs I have this week :)
  • He still hasn't cut any teeth yet, but I feel like he must have at least one on the horizon because he will randomly get super fussy.  
  • Luke isn't too keen on being left with anyone other than mom.  He does fine with the babysitters at exercise in the morning probably because he's well rested from the night before, but it seems like when I try to leave him at any other time I am repeatedly called out to retrieve him.  Oh well.
  • Basically Henry and Charlie are Luke's favorite people.  He can't get enough of them!
  • When Luke smiles his eyes light up and it is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.  We just love him to pieces!

No comments: