- Well, as predicted Luke's sleeping at the beach house in Pismo wasn't very great :( We were planning to come home Sunday afternoon, but decided to come home late Saturday night so we could start sleep training Luke!...
- We are 2 nights in to the whole sleep training thing and so far so good. Both nights he's woken up at 2:00am. The first night he cried for 45 minutes. John comforted him twice, but after 45 minutes he put himself back to sleep. The second night John comforted him once and he fell asleep after 15 minutes. Yeah! Hopefully tonight he will only cry for 5 minutes, or maybe less! We'll see. John does the comforting so that we can work on breaking Luke from nursing in the middle of the night. We'll see how this goes when it comes to our week in Carpinteria. I'm willing to do anything to keep him from crying, so we may take a few steps backwards during that week, but we'll see.
- Luke has seemed happier the past 2 days. He even stayed in the nursery at church and in the nursery at exercise for the whole time! I can't even remember the last time I put him in the nursery and didn't receive a text to come pick him up. We are making progress!
- Luke's 2 bottom teeth are really starting to pop through. Maybe he's starting to have some relief from the teething.
- His hair is still really red and it seems to be showing some signs of having curl to it. It will be interesting to see if he ends up with curly hair like Henry.
- I really think Luke's eyes look a lot like Henry. Sometimes when I'm holding him I can't help but feel like it's Henry in my arms again. Such a special feeling.
- We love this little guy of ours!